Thursday, April 20, 2006

I love him... I love him not...

Seriously... this whole relationship between me and Ronnie is a joke. First we see each other and claim that it's "love at first sight". It felt like that, but that was years ago. Ever since then we've just pushed it off.. we've had other crushes, but we still have each other. It's weird. Today I tried telling him that we needed a break... I needed a break because all he did was talk about sex... or sex related topics... or my butt. They're all very interesting topics, but I've just had enough. He understood and we went on a "break". About two seconds later we begin talking again. (I asked him whether he had a blow job before - he answered yes. I believed that because he's totally focused on that nowadays. Me not so much...) So ya I told him that i liked/loved him for so long and now I was just confused. He said "Me too." So now we've decided to just talk about topics not sex-related and see how it works out because I want to see if we could do it. My bet is that we can't.. Stay tuned because I'm sure that I'll be adding more soon.

Crazy in love?
Starlet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your outgoingness u no? ur ability to tell ronnie straight up how u think n how u want things to be done..i swear u can have all ur bfs whipped..i LOVE this site..keep writing!! *sis*

Anonymous said...

love iz crazy isnt it? n seriously it alwayz fakes u out..u may think itz there, n then it slipz out frum underneath u n letz u fall realizin it wuznt tru...juss gotta be thankful that we werent tooo comfortable on the love chair, that wen we fell (or decided to get up ourselves) we didnt hurt as much...*sis*

Anonymous said...

did i mention i LOVE this site???? lol i HAD to say that