I just got back from a run. I did 5k and I'm really happy for myself, but while I was running I received a few honks from some guys passing by in their cars. There was also a guy in a parked car (he was probably like mid20s-30s) and he was yelling "Hey baby" and a bunch of other stuff. I just shrugged it off and kept running, but as I was running home I kept thinking about the guys and it's flattering to be honked at. Although it's also pretty creepy and gross.
I'm wondering what these guys are honking at? Me in my baggy Argos t-shirt and shorts? To me it doesn't make sense and I would never do that.. hm.. At least I don't think I would.. lol.
Oh well. That's enough deep thought for me today.
I'll post again (tommorow) probably...
Au Revoir,
Starlet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yea sometimes i think guyz will juss honk at anyone with legs eh ? but it iz pretty flattering..so i feel that we shud juss soak it all up bcuz we're not gna hear all that hooting wen we're 60 n sagging left n right honey! lmao wow imagine if u were wearing tight clothes?!?! he might've jumped out of his car n proposed!!!!!!!!!!! *sis*
Post a Comment