I'm sitting there watching Passions when all of a sudden my cell phone rings. I ignore it and continue watching the oh-so-wonderful show. Then what should happen? It rings again. Ronnie has texted me to check my messages. I listen to my messages and he's telling me how he misses me and I should call him. Why now? I'm finally happy with one guy and out comes Ronnie to ruin the day again? lol. Well, Ronnie's not a bad guy. It's just that he always seems to have bad timing. Anyways, I went to walk my dog so I took my cell phone with me and called him back. We talked and had a pretty cute conversation, but I reminded him that I like Jeff and I wasn't going to do what he did with his girlfriend (date me while still having his what's-her-name-girlfriend). Anyways, Ronnie gave me some advice about Jeff (some which I blew off and some that I actually took under consideration) so I think he knows where my head's at for the moment.
But ya, I've already gone out with Jeff, he's going to meet my mom and my friends so why would I turn around now and try something out with Ronnie? It's not worth it. Jeff has plans and he's worth risking a relationship with Ronnie for.
Starlet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment