Friday, April 14, 2006

Banana Pancakes...

Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Becky... Happy Birthday to you!

Last night was Beckster's bday - Happy 17th girl! We went to Pickle Barrel for dinner and then went back to her house to sleepover. We slept outside in a tent (me, becky and madz) and omg... the tent was so huge. It was made for 8 people and it was seriously like a small circus tent. lol. I loved it. I could stand up in it and it was just so cool. We've decided we're going to be using it whenever we sleepover at peoples' houses.

Well can't you see that it's just raining... there ain't no need to go outside...

This morning we woke up pretty early (around 7.30ish?) and we were really hungry. It was raining outside, but we were fine in the tent. Although since we were craving sugar-ish things we went inside the house. Maddy and I made banana pancakes for Becky. Becky ended up making some London tea and it was a really good breakfast.

Maybe we can sleep in... make you banana pancakes... pretend like it's the weekend now...

The pancakes were really good and our little party was a lot of fun. Oh and I'm sure people were wondering what we did in the tent... lol. Truth or Dare, random hate rants about certain people (lol!) and someone touched someone which was very awkward. lol. Yes it was very fun and we ended up going to bed at like 2.30am

Hope you loved your birthday Becky (and Raffi)!
<3 Starlet.

Lyrics; Banana Pancakes. Jack Johnson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like banana pancakes..how do u make them? lol thatz pretty much my onli comment..oo n i've never been camping..i feel so urban now..hmm one day..*sis*

Jess said...

Oh Sis, you should've seen me camping. lol. Eventhough Maddy is pretty urban, I was the one girl to say "Oh my god, I broke a nail." lol. I can't believe it but yes I said it. I was pumping up this air mattress thing and I broke part of my nail. It was funny because after I said it I realized how stupid I must have sounded. I must have seemed like a girly girl, which I can be but I really felt outdoor-sy. It was a cool feeling though. I'll get Becky to invite you next time. hehe. =)