Today I went to work and that was no fun, but tonight I finally got to upload a picture that I really wanted to upload. I showed Chris and Steph the pic and they loved it. Steph even said that we should use the picture for one of the articles in the magazine. She's seriously crazy... because it's not like the pic is just a pic of my face.
The picture can be found on the right. Leave comments on what you think. Although I know that it's not suitable for our magazine... unless we changed it to something a lil less teen/family oriented. lol.
Oh well.. that's all I wanted to say. I'm probably going to use that pic to seek revenge or certain people who are acting like jerks. It'll make me happy. lol. Ok that's it.
Ciao,
Starlet.
Lyrics; Hips Don't Lie. Shakira.

4 comments:
You look gorgeous Starlet. A body most women would kill for. But we're all looking for somebody to love. It's a big risk. It probably took a lot of courage for you to say that on this.
Keep bloggin and being true to yourself.
Brian
Hey Star, what's up? I knew you were easy on the eyes but this pic proves it. You're an amazing person but using this picture to get back at people is a little much. Hell, I'm surprised you'd pay attention to them. To each his own I guess.
You're much different then how I thought you are. lol, this definately kills a few assumsions that's for sure. Anyways, I'm out.
Peace easy
ok, so wut, im like the onli gurl to post a comment on this fantabulous pic?? itz onli cuz im ur best friends and all the other gurlz are jealous haters who are prolly tryna duplicate ur pic right now..that pic is the definition of smexi gurl! u NAILED it..seriously lol im too lazy to sign up, so i put it as anonymous, but no itz me sis..MAKE MORE PICZ!!! "romeo" needz to no wut he's missin
snap, im so dumb, im not ur best friendS, im ur best friend..well one of few..now i hafta write another blog so i dun look stupid.i shud've hit preview..anyway ur smokin doll...n hopefulli all the guyz eat their hearts out, i'm gettin kinda bored n i wanna double date...signed: me again sis
Post a Comment