Wish I had somebody... Wish I was somebody's baby...
Before I never really considered liking him, but after friends talking and reflecting. I think I've started to like him. He's funny, athletic, cute, and he just likes to have fun. I've always had an idea of what "my type" is and I think he fits it... actually I know he fits it.
Watchin' lovers walkin'... Hand in hand they pass me by... Wish I was one of them... Wish I had somebody...
I just don't want to get my hopes up. Whenever I hope for something I'm usually let down so that's why I'm trying to keep this crush at arms length. I'm pulling away from the idea of me and Romeo getting together just yet. I'm really interested in seeing if a relationship could happen between me and this new guy.
What I'm looking for... Is someone to love me more... Than I've been loved before... With love so right... What I need to findIs someone to hold me tight...
So what I'm going to do is continue to be me and see what happens. There will either be a relationship or there won't be... I really have nothing to lose...
Later,
Starlet.
Lyrics; Somebody's Somebody. Christina Aguilera.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh non pas encore un blog en anglais
fuck
Oui, c'est une autre blog ecrit en anglais.
<3 Starlet.
okie i can see u guyz r havin a lil convo, sry to interrupt..i say kudos to u havin the guts to spill ur guts..n im juss thrilled my name's in here..me doin this wud be like writin a book n i dun think im possibly ready to take that step but i think wut ur doin is realli cool n inspiring..au revoir *sis*
Post a Comment