Monday, April 17, 2006

Secretly freaking out...

Right now I'm just feeling so overwhelmed. Today I had a whole plan of what I was going to do today and none of that was done. Instead I went to my grandma's and found junk for the Garage Sale. I'm seriously fed up with volunteering right now. I'm fed up with summatives, with school work, with friends, with teachers, with everything. This long weekend was supposed to be my lil "escape" from school and it wasn't. I'm just really tired and I can't deal with it anymore. I wish I could just get away for a lil bit. I need some more sleep, I need some more energy.. I just need some more time.

I seriously have so many things to do.. I haven't started my summatives.. I have no idea what we have to do for English... I'm just screwed. I need someone to just help me... I'd call Romeo, but then I'd be doing something that I shouldn't.. I'm stuck..

Hopefully I'll be able to figure some stuff out tonight, if not then I might be repeating Grade 11 again. lol.

Bye guys,
Starlet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luv this..ur not perfect..i always come to u for help, n seein u struggle helpz me realize itz not juss me..i alwayz thought u were totally on top of things..n i no wut mean about escaping..more energy, time and sleep..ur preachin to the choir..i no..i come to u for EVERYTHING, dun ever hesistate to come to me tho okie? *sis*