Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm done...

I'm finally done having feelings for Ronnie. You'd think I'd be upset or sad, but I'm actually relieved. I feel a lot more free. I felt like I was over him a few weeks ago but I finally accomplished it. I discovered this yesterday when I was at work. These guys came in to buy some hats and I recognized one of the guys... he had been in before and he seemed like a really cool guy. He's funny, cute, tall.. my type. lol. So yesterday I was telling him how much I liked his watch.. (it was seriously really cool. tons of diamonds and stuff) and he was really cute about it. So ya.. I was never able to fully flirt with a guy because I would always reflect back on how much I liked Ronnie, but I was able to this time and it just felt really cool.

I think next time he comes in I'm going to slip my number into his bag (on the back of one of the store's business cards) and see if he calls. Either that or I hand him the card.. I'm not sure yet. Who knows where my confidence level will be. Ok that's it for now. More later.

Ciao.
Love, Starlet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! ronnie's gone! cute guy wit the shiny watch is in!!! n u no...cute guy wit shiny watch may have enough to buy another shiny watch for a cute gurl!!! yup u go girl..forget ronnie...he needs to eat his damn heart out...wastin my sis' time like that..who duz he think he is?? i shud give him a piece of my mind..ooo look, he's online :)

Anonymous said...

itz me again..wait, seriously u'd slip ur number in his bag???!?!?!?! you're my IDOL jess!!! ur so cool..thatz like somethin tv ppl wud do..do it..seriously he'll prolly like u even more..u got gutz...and besides, letz find out if he has any cute friendz ;)

Brian Houlihan said...

I think that's really brave of you to talk about having the courage to hand him your card in person or slip it into his bag. Kind of a stream of consciousness thing. Sweet. Inside Starlet's mind.

Brian Houlihan