Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Started thinking again...

Being here in Switzerland has made me start thinking again... and not just about French. Being away from family and friends (well some of them), I've been able to figure out what's important in my life. I've realized that I could never live without my mom, the computer (and adobe), steph, ronnie, etc...

Most of the work is done here. Only have the exam left - friday and it's all over. Then Saturday morning we're leaving for Paris. I can't wait. I've been looking forward to Moulin Rouge. I also can't wait until Paris because then it'll only be 5 days left until I go home.

I miss my family and friends and can't wait to return.
See y'all again on Aug. 3rd.

Au Revoir. Jess.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love Paris and Switzerland but holy crap that bus ride up to the chalet was nuts!