Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Can you say Smexi?


















Ok so you're probably wondering why I have any entry full of men. Well these are obvious the sexiest men I know of. I'm constantly adding to this list, but as you can see my taste is extremely different. The guys here aren't all from one race or even one religion. So enjoy and try not to drool all over the keyboard. Thank you!
















1 comment:

Jess said...

More guys will be added later. Had to take a break. It's getting a little steamy in here. lol. Jk. I'd add the entire cast of Grey's, but I think it may be over kill.

Anyways, if you don't know who some of the guys are then here ya go:

- Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Grey's, Supernatural, Weeds)
- Mehcad Brooks (Desperate Housewives)
- Nate (Survivor)

- Kaysar (Big Brother 6/7)
- Jesse Metcalfe (Passions, Desperate Housewives, John Tucker Must Die)