Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Are you all talk?



There are a lot of people in my life that are all talk. They talk about doing something crazy, but when it comes time to do it, they back down. Reason? They're not brave enough. The world has had enough of an affect that a lot of the time we question what we do. We wear a certain thing to fit in, we say a certain thing to make people laugh, but is it what we really want to do? A while ago my friend thought this guy was cute, but instead of going to him and doing something about it, she sat back. In hopes to help her with this insecurity I went up to him, told him he was cute and gave him my email. She told me how brave I was, but all it's just me putting myself out there. If you know me you may think that I'm a brave (and sometimes confident) person, but I'm just like everyone else it's just that I put up a facade. Anyways, if anyone is reading this I hope that the next time you say you're going to do something - you do it. It'll help rid your mind of all the "what ifs" and it will actually reduce some stress. So go on and open up. You'll thank yourself for it.

No comments: