Every now and then, we all have those low days. At least I know I do. It can be extremely hard to put on a fake smile and continue - you just need to break down and open up. You want to believe that everything is going to be okay, but then again - Shouldn't I be way too young to even believe that. So far, I only have 17 years under my belt and I could have so many more years left. Although with all the bad things in life (heartache, pain, death), you have to believe in all the good things again (success, happiness, love). Life, love and most importantly you're worth believing in.

Many may ask why I wrote this. Well after watching a very sad episode of One Tree Hill, they made me think of how we as individuals are important and that in some cases can greatly affect the lives of others.
Although the main reason I wrote this is so that when I'm going through a ruogh patch I can flip back to this and know that it's all worth it and that once I just take a few deep breaths it'll all be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment